Returns or Seller Mistakes
If we’re even having this conversation, that probably means you’ve made a purchase from Nona Diagnostic Supply, and we thank you for your business.
At Nona Diagnostic Supply, making you happy is very important to us. We want you to love your purchase experience and sing our praises.
Below is how we address problems as they arise:
If we shipped you the wrong item, then we’ll cover the return shipping fees and send you the correct item.
If your product was damaged on arrival, we will contact the carrier and have a replacement shipped out promptly.
In the event, your purchase did not live up to your expectations and you would like to make a return or refund, we ask you to please notify us within 15 days of receiving it. We will set you up with a return authorization number and all the information you need to ship it back. Below is the process to initiate your return.
It is important to remember since this is a sterile medical supply, we will only accept unopened boxes.
The process to initiate a return is as follows:
- Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the return and the following information. This is the application for the RA (Return Authorization) number
- contact name
- contact phone number
- reason for the return
- include a copy of the invoice and packing slip
- we will send you an RA number
- Return the product to the proper address.
- Please allow 10 business days of the return being received by NonaDX for the credit or refund to be issued.
NOTE: It is important to remember, since this is a sterile medical supply, we will only accept unopened boxes.
Conditions that apply to return a product
- Products should be unused
- Original packaging required
- A copy of the original invoice and packing slip needs to be sent to email@example.com
- The return should be initiated within 15 days of receiving the product.
- All product returns should be returned within 45 days of receipt of the initial purchase (15 days to initiate a return and 30 days to send back)
- Return shipping cost will be paid by the buyer
We will not accept returns on any opened or used products. We will not accept returns on any products that have not been stored in conditions outside of the recommended temperature tolerances for the product. This could have damaged the products being returned.
To be exempt from a restocking fee you must return it to us in the original packaging with all original components. Please be sure to pack it up well so it does not get damaged on the return trip.
Consumables that are sterile will receive a pro-rated store credit or refund depending on how many items are returned in their original packaging. We will only accept full unopened boxes for return. If a box is opened, we will not accept it since they are sterile medical products.
We do not accept product returns without first contacting us and applying for and receiving an RA (return authorization) number. See the process to initiate a return above.
Have questions? Give us a call to discuss (833) USA-TUBE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Products returned for a refund or store credit must be in original condition and in the original packaging.
In all cases where store credit or refund is issued, we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for the funds to post to your account or for a check to be sent to your address on file. Our returns department will advise you on any action that will be taken on your return.